We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team!
Housekeeping is what gives a hotel the ‘wow’ factor. The moment that guests walk into the hotel and are impressed thinking ‘wow, this looks wonderful’. To deliver a great guest experience – a Housekeeping Attendant will clean and service guest rooms so everything is spotless and prepared for guests.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job responsibilities and duties for the housekeeper position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing guest rooms for arrival in accordance with brand quality and cleanliness standards.
- Cleaning all bathroom surfaces ensuring proper sanitation standards.
- Removing and properly disposing trash.
- Dusting all guest room trim and fixtures.
- Making up of bed ensuring linens are clean and guest ready.
- Cleaning rooms of guests staying over and ensuring linen is changed in accordance with linen change cycles.
- Interacting with guests and ensuring that the guest is having an excellent stay and assisting them with any special requests that they may have.
- Assisting teammates with rooms, laundry and cleaning of public areas.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by hotel leadership.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates should be able to stoop, bend, and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The hotel requires candidates to be able to work weekends and holidays as the hotel is open 365 days a year.