The Hampton Inn Livonia is seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated breakfast attendant to join our exceptional team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide fresh food items for breakfast
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist Guests in morning selections
- Clean work areas and maintain clean dining area
- Notify personnel of food orders, shortages or needs
- Executes brand standards at all times
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, stooping, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able to lift and carry thirty pounds
- Possible hazards include, but are not limited to, slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains.
- Integrity of character is essential. Must have pleasant personality in order to maintain positive morale among employees and guests
- A passion for food is a must, along with eagerness to learn
- Must be able to cooperate and work alongside all resort departments to foster and promote a harmonious work environment.
- Availability to work with flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Experience serving customers in an outgoing environment is a plus