Field Service Engineer (IM)
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
Performs installation, maintenance; repairs and overhauls products.
- Assures product performance to customer requirements.
- Renders technical advice or service on product application.
- May conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of product.
- Services accounts with major importance, independently handling problems requiring considerable technical ability and ingenuity.
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and rectify all problem areas on injection molding machines and related systems.
- Must be proficient in all control systems (mc3 and mc3f).
- Must be able to manage special projects and follow-up with procedures and proper documentation.
- Must be able to supervise and train service personnel when assigned to his project.
- Must be able to maintain good customer relations and communications.
- Ability to communicate required information
- Machinery and Industrial Robot knowledge, Software, electric/electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- May be required to relocate as a condition of employment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience; preferably on Krauss-Maffei equipment
- AS in related engineering discipline preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Percentage range for travel required is 90%