Cooperative education and Apprenticeship opportunities are available at Krauss Maffei! If you have interest in learning more about these opportunities, or wish to apply, please fill out our application below. A member of our staff will reach out to you with more details. Here are a couple of the opportunities that we have for students!
Mechanical Co-Op Duties:
Take direction from full-time engineer
Perform designs in AutoCAD Inventor
Work with Engineers on performing machinery plant layouts and models
Become expert in creating rapid prototype models using in-house 3D printers
Create designs for fixtures and tools to be used in-house during assembly
Electrical Co-Op Duties:
- Work with Electrical Engineer on creating drawing package for electrical control cabinet
- Use AutoCAD to create design package
- Perform load calculations for machines
- Interface with assembly team to resolves issues and make corrections to drawings for as-built documentation
- Collate drawings and component information for machine manual
- In partnership with Gateway Community College and as a member of the NKYFAME program, students who work as part of the Krauss Maffei Apprenticeship program will gain real-world experience in areas such as Assembly, Service and our R&D lab.
- This position works three (3) days at our Florence, KY facility and requires two (2) days of full-time course study at Gateway to obtain the Associates Degree in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Upon completion of the two-year program, employees will be placed in open opportunities with Krauss Maffei such as Field Service Engineering, Assembly Technician Lab Technician, just to name a few!
Krauss Maffei HR