Labconco Corporation, a manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Associate to join our team. Seeking someone who has knowledge and understanding that applies facilities and mechanical maintenance.
- Keep equipment operational, systems and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance; maintaining maintenance records; following policies and procedures; completing repairs and installing replacement parts.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams, parts lists, etc. required for repair of machinery, equipment, tooling or the facility’s mechanical systems.
- Maintain building accessibility and appearance by picking up litter; removing ice and snow from walkways and parking lot; painting, etc.
- Complete facility requests, i.e. hauling files and boxes, moving furniture, setting up furnishings; preparing rooms for meetings, etc.
- Ability to safely perform job duties with minimum supervision at a high level of quality and productivity.
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, dependability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively, professionally and tactfully with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to be flexible, handle pressure and stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively will all levels of personnel including service and outside contractors.
- Associates Degree or Technical Certification preferred, High School Diploma or GED required.
Vacation, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HAS, dental, vision, 401k (Roth and Traditional), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.