Digital Sales Account Executive
VIQTORY delivers digital marketing solutions for a host of impressive brands, companies and learning institutions within the military and STEM education niches.
Our combination of data, technology and talent help deliver recruitment, retention and consumer awareness solutions.
VIQTORY is seeking a Digital Account Executive (non-exempt status) to generate new sales from contact to close with post sale client nurturing through renewal. Your goal is to cultivate a multi-million dollar book of business. Regular working hours 8a.m. - 5p.m. Monday-Friday in our Pittsburgh corporate office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Initiate communications with prospective clients to understand full breadth of what business objectives they are trying to achieve, who their target is and how they've historically measured success (media efficiency, brand health, sales)
- Lead communications with high level client contacts to drive the evolution of each relationship, with the goal of generating new business, incremental business and renewals
- Confidently present VMI Solutions to potential clients through face to face meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Manage the sale process from lead generation through to hand off to the Client Services team
- Accurately log all communication, actions & sales process milestones within relevant systems and tools
- Demonstrate Measurable success through achievable KPI’s
- Create and take full accountability for all proposals and agreements
- Establish client’s business & commercial objectives & present appropriate campaign solutions
- Nurture positive and collaborative working relationships with clients through proficient business practices and exemplary standards
- Drafting and delivery of all client proposals specific to your book of business
- Ensure correct fees, costs, and terms are presented within all agreements
- Lead conversations regarding contract changes/re-scopes
Client Media Planning
- Provides media planning recommendations internally and directly to the client
- Assist in the development of media plans from inception to completion, working closely with Account/Strategy, Analytics and other internal teams
- Ensure media plans are strategic, executed flawlessly and meet/exceed client objectives and efficiency goals
- Participate in client status calls providing any media updates and overall status of running campaigns
- Build and maintain a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesize this knowledge into strategy
Strategic Outbound Requirements
- Build and maintain list of contacts in Salesforce
- Attend relevant events
- Stay abreast of industry media developments and trends
And any other duties as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on digital marketing and growing the business
- 1-3 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales
- Digital Marketing Agency Experience A PLUS
- A passion and understanding of all things digital as well as a constant curiosity to learn about the latest digital trends
- Have in-depth working knowledge of digital marketing technologies.
- Relationships with advertising agencies, media buyers and technology decision-makers
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Able to travel 10–20% of the time including some overnight travel
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Comfortable working with several different teams to collaboratively grow an account
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Ability to deliver a top-level product overview/demonstration of VMI Suite of products and services
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Articulate and confident presenter
- Ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Self-motivated with lots of energy
- Outgoing, positive thinker
- Flexible, versatile and proactive
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
As a company, we are results-oriented, love initiative and demonstrate intellectual curiosity in almost everything we do. Because of that, cultural fit with our core beliefs is by far our most important hiring requirement.
We offer top-shelf benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid personal time off and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with year-end profit sharing
- Comprehensive new-hire and ongoing training
- Recognition & Rewards programs
- Casual work environment with work-life flexibility
- Company social events
- Compensation commensurate with experience + commission structure for new sales.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Sitting at a computer desk for a prolonged period of time.
- The ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.