|Position: Receptionist/Accounts Payable-Accounts Receivable, EDI|
|Job Id: 43040|
|# of Openings: 0|
Receptionist/Accounts Payable-Accounts Receivable, EDI
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Corporate and Human Resources Generalist
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt
Receptionist and Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (37.5 hours/week)
1. Answer and appropriately distribute incoming phone calls on a multiple 20+ line phone system.
2. Greet and notify staff of all visitors.
3. Prepare Out of Office list as needed.
4. Process daily check batches for client invoice payments, using ACCPAC accounting software.
5. Process client deposits and enter into Deposit Edge.
6. Review and verify invoices, maintain check registers and vendor records, and work with the accounting department to prepare and submit payments.
7. Track and maintain reports on client calls and invoice processing.
8. Type, copy, file, fax, and assist in client mailings and other duties as assigned.
9. Assist in the accounting department with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
10. Assist in other miscellaneous projects and duties as needed.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
No travel will be required.
General office and phone system experience required. Proficiency in Word for Windows. Writing, organizational skills and attention to details are essential. Must possess excellent communication skills. Experience with ACCPAC accounting software and Deposit Edge a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (example - lifting, packaging, etc.):
Minimal lifting required, up to twenty pounds.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|