|Position: Administrative Coordinator, SBM|
|Job Id: 37026|
|# of Openings: 1|
Administrative Coordinator, SBM
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Society of Behavioral Medicine
POSITION REPORTS TO: Executive Director, SBM
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt (37.5 hours/week)
Provides general coordination to the Society of Behavioral Medicine (SBM).
1. Assists executive director and works in tandem with other staff to procure sponsors and exhibitors.
2. Assists with general Annual Meeting preparations including, but not limited to, ship-out, signage, security, and marketing.
1. Liaison to councils, committees, and working groups, as assigned, including the Digital Health Council, Scientific and Professional Liaison Council, and webinar leadership.
2. Assists executive director with Awards and Nominations Committee, including tracking applicants and votes.
General Administrative and Coordination:
1. Updates and maintains association’s self-audit.
2. Processes member dues payments.
3. Processes invoices and payments, including but not limited to, outside vendors, website advertisements, and other purchase orders.
4. Fulfills mailing list orders.
5. Assists with proofreading, filing, and mailing of program materials (e.g. syllabi, participant materials, collating evaluation results) and other communications with SBM members and attendees.
6. Database management and organization.
7. Schedules conference calls and maintains the society calendar.
8. Tracks electronic voting for new board members, bylaws changes, etc.
9. Manages SBM’s Behavior Change Grand Rounds webinar series, including practice sessions, webinar recordings, and online postings.
10. Other Duties as Assigned
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
1-2 weeks per year; some weekend work may be required.
Bachelor’s degree. Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Organizational skills essential.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (example - lifting, packaging, etc.):
Minimal lifting required.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|