Program Manager, CBIC
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Certification Board of Infection Control & Epidemiology, CBIC
POSITIONS REPORTS TO: CBIC Director of Administration
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
Manage projects that relate to the CIC® certification process including, but not limited to: assisting candidates seeking certification by initial certification exam or recertification exam, organizing conference calls, meetings, exhibit booths, and supporting the CBIC Board and Directors to help fulfill the goals and mission of CBIC.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
- Oversee the initial certification and recertification processes;
- Serve as the staff liaison to the Test Committee and Exam Advisory Committee;
- Coordinate in-person Test Committee meeting logistics including: travel, lodging, catering, and agenda/materials;
- Work with Testing Company to obtain certificant data, handle test site complaints, send links to the recertification exam, etc.;
- Coordinate Test Committee application process;
- Conduct annual Test Committee Orientation;
- Manage NCCA re-accreditation (every five years) and take the lead in preparing materials based on NCCA Standards and guidelines for completing the re-accreditation;
- Manage annual review and updating of Candidate Handbook with Test Committee Co-Chairs;
- Act as liaison to exam administration company;
- Provide support for the annual marketing plan including monitoring and maintaining the website, determining target audiences, and drafting copy for communications
- Attend APIC Annual Conference and assist in working in the exhibit booth;
- Work with the CBIC committees on various projects/initiatives as needed;
- Provide backup for the Executive Director and Director of Administration when needed;
- Maintain the CBIC orientation manual for new board members;
- Assist in coordinating logistics for CBIC booth and marketing materials at all tradeshows and conferences;
- Assist in creating and and maintaining marketing toolkits to promote certification to organizations, hospitals and other stakeholders;
- Manage annual review of webinars that are available for purchase on the CBIC website;
- Manage the CBIC certificant database;
- Act as liaison to Exam Advisory Committee;
- Assist with maintaining CBIC Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Approximately 3 weeks per year. Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience in related field. Computer proficiency, outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Lifting 20 – 30 lbs. may occasionally be required.