|Position: Corporate and Human Resources Generalist, EDI|
|Job Id: 43038|
|# of Openings: 1|
Corporate and Human Resources Generalist
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources & Office Support
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: Receptionists (3)
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
Provide support for the Human Resources Department, maintain and enhance positive employee relations, act as an information resource to employees regarding HR policies, procedures and benefits, payroll and maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position. Oversee the Reception department.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum of 37.5 hours per week):
1. Post job openings in Newton (ATS) and any applicable recruiting websites; refresh when necessary; Perform prescreening phone interviews. Perform reference and background checks as needed. Partner with hiring managers to better understand their hiring needs and candidate qualifications for their open positions. Train hiring managers on Newton as necessary.
2. Attend and recruit at designated career fairs. Source resumes on the internet and within our applicant tracking system as directed, identify and implement methods for recruiting candidates, track recruiting data.
3. Process payroll; coordinate receipt of timesheets
4. Perform online timekeeping training for all new hires (ADP’s Workforce Now) and serve as one of the Administrators.
5. Conduct new hires’ HR orientations
6. Introduce and tour each new employee.
7. Process new employee forms, including but not limited to health, dental, vision, STD, 401(k) and FSA forms by notifying appropriate benefit vendors. Serve as a resource to staff on all benefits offered.
8. Coordinate new employee paperwork; process and scan documents in Dynafile (document management system)/
9. Update and maintain records needed for ACA and other reporting.
10. Process Employee Benefits Statements annually
11. Supervise Reception department and ensure coverage in the department is maintained.
12. Coordinate email messages as directed by the Director of HR & Office Support
13. Act as backup in other areas of HR, operations, reception, and corporate services as needed.
14. File, copy, fax, and maintain computer and paper files; coordinate material distribution and/or mailings.
15. Other duties or projects as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Minimal, some evening work may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Familiarity with Windows Operating System environment; proficiency with Word and Excel software. Experience with ADP’s Workforce Now and applicant tracking systems a plus. Must have a strong attention to detail to ensure accurate results. Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills are essential. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an HR setting required, preferably in an HR Generalist role. Supervisory experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to easily lift up to 30 pounds.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|