Administrative Coordinator, CBIC
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Senior Program Manager
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt
Coordinate projects that relate to the CIC certification process including, but not limited to: assisting candidates seeking certification by the proctored initial certification examination or the web-based recertification examination, organizing conference calls, meetings, exhibit booths, and supporting CBIC Board and to help fulfill the goals and mission of CBIC.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (37.5 hours/week):
- Handle all certificant phone and email inquiries and requests;
- Coordinate the initial certification and recertification application processes;
- Assist with recertification CEU process;
- Manage the CBIC certificant database;
- Review and approve all applications for eligibility and consult with Test Committee Chair, when necessary;
- Attend APIC Annual Conference and assist in working in the exhibit booth;
- Attend one in-person Board meeting annually;
- Assist Communications and Marketing Manager with coordinating logistics for CBIC booth and marketing materials at all tradeshows and conferences;
- Work with Testing Company to obtain certificant data, handle test site complaints, send links to the recertification exam, etc.
- Act as liaison to Exam Advisory Committee;
- Assist with NCCA re-accreditation (every five years) and preparing materials based on NCCA Standards and guidelines for completing the re-accreditation;
- Assist Senior Program Manager with annual Test Committee application process;
- Handle invoices and payments, after Executive Director’s or Senior Program Manager’s signed approval;
- Fulfill product and promotional requests and/or purchases;
- Maintain office supply inventory and replenish when needed;
- Periodic review and recommendation of changes and/or enhancements to the CBIC website;
- Work with the CBIC committees on various projects/initiatives as needed;
- Create and maintain all print materials including stationery and letterhead, notepads, pens, business cards;
- Provide backup for the Executive Director and Senior Program Manager when needed;
- Assist with maintaining CBIC Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Assist with maintaining CBIC Candidate Handbook;
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Approximately 1 week per year.
Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in related field. Computer proficiency, outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Lifting 20 – 30 lbs. may occasionally be required.