|Position: Maintenance Technician (1st Shift)|
|Job Id: 853|
|# of Openings: 1|
(Full-Time, 1st Shift - every third weekend)
What We Are Looking For:
St. Joseph Home is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join our dynamic team in our growing organization. The ideal Maintenance Technician will be experience in all facets of buildings and grounds maintenance and want to join an establish team that helps maintain St. Joseph Home as one of the premier facility of its kind in the state of Ohio.
St. Joseph Home creates a home for adults and children with developmental disabilities who have complex support needs and use a wheelchair for mobility. The Home, a non-profit ministry of the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, offers a creative, loving environment for those in the residential, respite programs, and day programs. Attention to the individual’s medical, social, educational and spiritual development reveals the unique giftedness of each person. Compassionate care and respect for the dignity of life are the hallmarks of St. Joseph Home.
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of vehicles, buildings and grounds; including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, and snowplowing. Specific responsibilities and hours vary depending upon the maintenance requirement.
• Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• High school graduate or GED required.
• Experience in building crafts (plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting and electrical) and vehicle maintenance required.
• Knowledge of safety regulations.
• Valid driver’s license with fewer than 6 points required.
• Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team while developing and maintaining professional relationships in the workplace.
• Applicant must be self-directed and highly motivated.
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Joseph Home does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran or military status or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|