Part-time or Full-time
Important: Upon application, please send photos of your decorating work to email@example.com.
- Positions available at West Towne only
- Shifts between 12p-9p weekdays.
- Weekend availability and some holidays required for consideration.
Summary: This individual will provide front line customer service within the Bakery Department by preparing food, fulfilling special orders, decorating cakes/cupcakes or other items as needed to stock the department. Performs duties that comply with local health code and follow proper safe food handling procedures and standards.
- Assists customers with all inquiries and requests.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service standards.
- Writes orders, decorate cakes and other bakery products, and describes availability of department products and services.
- Fills custom & special orders, including birthday and wedding cakes, and other special occasions.
- Ensures accurate pricing by placing the corresponding price and ingredient labels on each package.
- Ices, decorates, re-packages, prices and labels cakes for customers and department display cases.
- Organizes cake display cases and rotates merchandise for freshness.
- Operates machinery by following proper department production and safety standards, as needed.
- Cleans, sanitizes and resets work area; including shelves, tables, equipment and utensils in compliance with health code standards.
- Follows safe food handling and local health department standards.
- Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation.
- Works toward continuous quality improvement.
- Upholds, supports and promotes all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year cake decorating experience required.
- Food Safety Certification preferred.
Text JoinMetFam to 25000 or apply online here!