- West Towne location only:
- Flexibility required between 6a and 6p
- Must have weekend and some holiday availability to be considered.
Summary: This individual will be responsible for preparing food, as instructed by the kitchen manager, while ensuring compliance with health code and restaurant standards. Cleans and sanitizes work area, equipment and utensils throughout the day and inspects and reassembles equipment for use. Performs duties that comply with local health code and follow proper safe food handling procedures and standards.
- Prepares daily food items.
- Sets up prep stations according to restaurant guidelines.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the kitchen manager.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Maintains an understanding and knowledge of proper use and maintenance of all equipment in the station.
- Ensures quality and safety of food by performing standard and any additional sanitary measures including sweeping the floors, cleaning surfaces as well proper covering and storage of food items according to standards and procedures.
- Works at an efficient and consistent pace.
- Follows safe food handling and local health department standards.
- Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service standards.
- Works toward continuous quality improvement.
- Upholds, supports and promotes all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 6 months previous prep cook or kitchen experience required.
- Food Safety Certification preferred.
Text JoinMetFam to 25000 or apply online here!