Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
BUSINESS ANALYST - QUALITY, NANAIMO, BC
Reporting to the Sr. Business Analyst Supervisor - Quality, the Business Analyst develops solutions to business and technology-related problems. This includes analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve system capabilities. This posting is intended for someone to continue the implementation of an ERP (Acumatica), we are looking for people to perform specific functions under this structure i.e. Quality Management System, Laboratory Information Management System, and Preventative Maintenance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify project requirements by interfacing with BizTech - Operations or BizTech Global; analyze operations; determining project scope; document results
- Document process flows; create procedure manuals for the functions performed
- Facilitate technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources and schedule activities
- Contribute to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction
- Develop solutions; work-flowchart and diagrams; study system capabilities; analyze alternative solutions; preparing system specifications
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs ERP system roll-out; support and development
- Develop and maintain systems by researching and resolving problems; working closely with IT and finance teams to maintain system integrity and security
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Maintain issues log, release log, and decision/approvals log
- Contribute to, and support the organization’s Business Intelligence Strategy
- Understand business unit workflows and how to use technology solution in support of that workflow
- All other requests that help with the process flow of the facility
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project
- Work within the SDLC framework
- Must have post-secondary school degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Business Analyst within an ERP
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and/ or process workforce
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications; especially Excel.
- Experience with project delivery framework, application development and/or program management experience
- Experience using Acumatica software is an asset
- Ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada ACMPR regulations