ERP Business Analyst - SAGE X3
COIMBRA - PORTUGAL
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the globe?
(Please apply in english)
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Bussiness Analyst studies business composition, processes, and informational needs of an organization with the goal of developing solutions to enhance effectiveness of company application and systems. This includes analyzing user requirements, processes, procedures, and problems to automate or improve efficiencies, drive user adoption, increase system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling. This individual follow the implementation of policies, procedures, and documentation that are consistent with company enterprise goals, industry best practices, Infarmed regulatory requirements, and GxP quality standards.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement projects requirements by interfacing with production teams, analyze operations, determine project scope, document results, document process flows, create procedure manuals for the functions performed;
- Participate in technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources, and schedule activities;
- Contribute to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction;
- Develop solutions, workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, analyze alternative solutions, prepare system specifications;
- Develop project estimates by his/her active participation in the ERP SAGE X3 implementation, support and development;
- Develop and maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, working closely with IT and Finance team.
- Maintain service quality levels by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Communicate information effectively to customers, collaborate with other department managers and technical staff;
- Maintain issues log, release log, and decision/approval log;
- Understand business unit workflows and how to use technology solutions to support;
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project;
- Provide business process improvement, ERP SAGE X3 adoption and training, isolate and escalate application incidents and problems;
- Follow established GxP quality principles of change control, document control, CAPA, and systems validation;
- Participate in third-party vendor relationships, SLA’s, and contract negotiations;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or an acceptable combination of education and experience;
- At least 2+ years of direct work experience as a Business/Systems Analyst in an ERP SAGE X3 environment, will be a plus.
- Proven ability with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel advanced functions;
- Effective time management, task prioritization, and ability to consistently meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently or as part of a team. A proven self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and highly analytical aptitude.
- Fluent in English oral and written.