|Position: Marketing Communication Planner|
|Job Id: 1536|
|# of Openings: 1|
Marketing Communication Planner - Minneapolis, MN
Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY) is a global pioneer in the research, cultivation, production and distribution of cannabis currently serving patients and consumers in thirteen countries spanning five continents. Tilray operates state-of-the-art cannabis facilities in Canada and Portugal and teams in the U.S., Australia & New Zealand, Europe and Latin America. Tilray is pioneering the future of the industry globally by forging industry-disruptive partnerships and building a robust house of brands.
Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest hemp foods company, offers a portfolio of hemp foods and CBD wellness products to consumers across North America. Our mission is to inspire a better way, a better life & a better world – and it’s up to us to sow these seeds of change. Our mission is to transform consumer health through the power of hemp foods.
If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a worldwide network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to pioneer the future of cannabis globally and establish Tilray as the world’s most trusted and valuable cannabis brand.
Manitoba Harvest is expanding to deliver transformational growth. This position will play a key role in the development and commercialization of a new brand in a high growth area for the company. The right candidate will possess a highly collaborative communication style, an ability to form deep trusting relationships, an agile entrepreneurial mindset, and ability to navigate a fast-paced environment requiring prioritization and delivering against commitments to keep the business moving and developing.
The Marketing Planner’s responsibilities include:
• Plan and execute all aspects Trade Shows for Manitoba Harvest Brands in the US and Canada (estimate 6-12 per year)
• Plan and execute all aspects of internal Sales & Marketing Summit meetings (estimate 2-4 per year)
• Work cross functionally and with vendor partners in the development, production and fulfillment of samples, promotional materials and trade show booth elements
• Lead passive sampling of all MH brands for both US and Canada
• Evaluate partnership, sponsorship and events across multiple brands
• Project management and budget tracking
• Ongoing process improvement
• Travel to support trade shows
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 4-7 years post-graduate work experience
• Preferred work experience in Trade Shows and Events
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently
• Comfort with ambiguity, change in a fast-paced work environment
• Passion for wellness
• High propensity for change
• Proactive self-starter; with sense of urgency to achieve results
• Detailed problem-solving, independent judgement and decision-making skills
• Hunger for process improvement
Tilray/Manitoba Harvest welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray/Manitoba Harvest does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|