|Position: QA Assistant (Document Control)|
|Job Id: 1627|
|# of Openings: 1|
Quality Assurance Assistant (Document Control)
Cantanhede - Portugal
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Assistant (Document Control) will be responsible for the control of all documents created, revised, or archived in compliance with the guidelines for document management under EU GMP as well as under the Pharmaceutical Quality Management System. The QA Assistant (Document Control) will also be responsible for the administration and management of the Change Control system and training systems including auditing the effectiveness of these systems and reporting on KPIs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform the basic document control functions such as issuing copies for revision, controlling the document library, assigning new document numbers, and archiving old versions of SOPs.
• Maintain and develop the document management system
• Work with various department heads writing quality SOP’s in a consistent format
• Ensure that all employees are properly trained in quality related procedures by developing and/or presenting training materials
• Track training compliance and report status of company-wide training compliance
• Assist with the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of the GMP program
• Facilitate Change Control System and communicate respective KPI’s
• Implement procedures and be a driver for continuous improvement in the facility
• Develop and maintain documentation to comply with Good Documentation Practices and record keeping requirements
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience in GMP is required
• Degree in pharmacy, biology or chemistry
• Master's and doctorate degrees will be privileged
• Detail oriented, organized, self-directed in execution of tasks required, and strong critical thinking skills
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Strong grammatical knowledge and proficiency
• Keen learner, who continually strives to improve their skills and knowledge
• Motivated team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Must possess a willingness to learn with a positive attitude; good communication and time management skills
• Able to interface directly with cross functional teams
• Highly capable of multitasking with minimal supervision
• Proficient understanding of plant products and related test methodology is an asset
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|