|Position: Maintenance Technician_London|
|Job Id: 924|
|# of Openings: 1|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Maintenance Technician-London, ON
The Maintenance Technician, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for all
maintenance tasks including but limited to: basic plumbing/piping, painting, drywall repair, flooring repair, landscaping, assist in machine maintenance, grow supports, gutters, irrigation, drains, roof leaks, duct leaks, "handy" work, and general site improvements.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring completion and documentation of all tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
• Preventative and Reactive maintenance of building components and equipment
• Assisting skilled trades when required
• Carpentry, general repairs, and upgrades.
• Repair, replacement, installation and general maintenance of various facilities equipment.
• Manual labour including some heavy lifting, working from ladders, and outdoor tasks.
• Other tasks duties as assigned by the Maintenance supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be physically fit and able to perform strenuous task including working overhead.
• Must have a minimum of 1- year in a related field or working in a fast-paced environment.
• Tool usage and power tool usage an asset.
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|