|Position: Manufacturing Technician-Leamington|
|Job Id: 959|
|# of Openings: 3|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Manufacturing Technician-Leamington, ON
Reporting into the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Manufacturing Technician will successfully learn all Manufacturing Activities (Core Skills & Competencies) within 6 months of continuous employment. The Manufacturing Technician will learn to aid in the ongoing improvement of High Park Farms Manufacturing systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attitude; positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
• Ensuring the effective execution of Manufacturing tasks within established company policy, procedure and requirements (Safety, Quality, Compliance)
• Learning to work at a level of performance identifiable with world class organizations with the goal of continuous process improvement every day
• Bucking, trimming and bulk packaging cannabis
• Learning the process for the loading and transporting of drying trays from trim to dry rooms
• Learning how to identify and communicate with Manufacturing Manager any plant health issues during the Bucking and Drying tray loading process
• Confirm lot identification and reconcile inventory input and output during the production process.
• Thoroughly inspect in-process cannabis to identify and remove product or material that does not meet applied quality specifications
• Daily housekeeping tasks in each processing room and common space within the Facility
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
• Basic computer skills considered an asset
• Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
• Maintain confidentiality and attain necessary skills/competencies
• Ability to take direction and follow all company policies/procedures
• Dependable and punctual
• Positive contribution and personal commitment/responsibility
• Ability to obtain A/RPIC under Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|