Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, the Vault Technician will mainly focus their efforts on inventory control functions such as receiving in and issuing out product for Manufacturing activities. Any spare time will be utilized in the vault helping with various vault activities.
ROLES AND RESPONISIBLITIES:
- Advanced preparation of all product
- Receiving and reconciling 3rd party Bulk Flower Deliveries
- Receiving and reconciling cured product (Cure take downs)
- Issuing out and recording in all trim product (QC + Trim events)
- Issuing out (Bulk Trim) and recording in (Packaged) dried flower units
- Issuing out (Bulk Byproduct) and recording in (Unformulated oil extracts)
- Issuing out (Unformulated oil extracts) and recording in (Formulated Bulk Oil)
- Issuing out (Unformulated oil extracts) and recording in (Distilled Extracts)
- Issuing out (Formulated Bulk Oil) and recording in (Packaged oil droppers)
- Weekly cycle counts, plus reconciliation
- Vault cleaning duties and other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum experience in inventory, basic accounting, or shipping/receiving
- Reconciliation experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 20Kg.
- Efficient with 10 digit key stroke at a high rate of accuracy
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
- Ability to take direction and follow all company policies/procedures
- Dependable and punctual
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to stay organized in a fast pace environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker
- Strong problem identification and resolution, computer, and math skills
- Good Documentation Practices