|Position: Quality Assurance Assistant|
|Job Id: 1105|
|# of Openings: 2|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Quality Assurance Assistant
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing monitoring of the quality assurance systems for cannabis in strict compliance The Quality Assurance Assistant is responsible for supporting the company’s Quality Assurance, manufacturing, maintenance and facilities departments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs QA monitoring in all areas of manufacturing processes and communicates results to respective area stakeholders
• Assists in quality assurance activities and ensure compliance with Health Canada’s guidelines pertaining to manufacturing, processing, packaging, labeling, shipping
• Ensure compliance with regulations through internal auditing and quality systems by performing audits in manufacturing, facilities and maintenance for inventory, GDP, GPP and process quality compliance. Communicates any non-compliances to respective department stakeholders
• Participates in investigation activities associated with problems or failures within the overall quality assurance systems, to analyze root cause, to propose appropriate corrective action, and to document with deviation reporting tools
• Maintaining accurate record keeping and cleanliness of work area
• Liaise closely with colleagues and provides required QA training for all areas of the manufacturing facility to ensure efficient resolution of quality related issues
• Provides support to ensure compliance of Change Control System, Complaints System, Validation System and Deviation Investigation Reports (DIR), including Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Post-secondary diploma or certificate in a technical discipline required
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Food, Physical, or Biological Sciences preferred) is an asset
• Previous experience in a quality assurance role would be an asset
• Detail oriented and self-directed in execution of tasks required
• Strong critical thinking and leadership skills
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Keen learner, who continually strives to improve their skills and knowledge
• Motivated team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Must possess a willingness to learn with a positive attitude; good communication and time management skills
• Chemistry and Plant Biology knowledge is an asset
• Familiarity with Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations is an asset
• Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|