Executive Assistant - Toronto, Ontario
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the EVP of Human Resources, the Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for supporting the EVP of HR, EVP Operations, CFO at the corporate office. The EA enhances efficiency by providing information management support and by organizing and executing tasks assigned by the executives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents, letters and reports
- Maintain daily record keeping with electronic filing of documents and use of document management system
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office
- Prepare and format strategic documents and reports
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintain appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, tours and travel
- Maintain confidence and protects confidential information
- Complete projects as assigned by executives
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Office Administration or Business Administration diploma required
- Three years working as an Executive Assistant or equivalent experience in a large organization or corp department required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and confidential information, in a fast-paced environment including support to attorneys
- Familiar with key legal principles and possess incredible accuracy, strong IT skills and excellent time management
- Detail oriented, exercises sound judgment and possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills