|Position: Facilities Lead|
|Job Id: 1133|
|# of Openings: 1|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Responsible for daily upkeep of administrative areas, kitchen, break room, bathrooms and exterior maintenance. Coordinating services and contracts in regards to sanitation, janitorial, laundering and exterior maintenance of High Park Holding Ltd.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for effective completion of maintenance and housekeeping tasks
• Identify and communicate with Maintenance Supervisor any issues needing additional support
• Ensuring the effective execution of facilities tasks within established company policy, procedure and requirements (Safety, Quality, Compliance)
• Coordinating the seasonal landscaping contracts, provide direction to the pertinent vendors ensuring the needs of the organization are being adhered to
• Coordinating cleaning contracts, ensuring specified tasks are being adhered to
• Key point person for vendors, ensuring internally tasks are being adhered to and contracts are being upheld
• Provide assistance to the contract holder of our laundering services; responsible for the company representative while in our location to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
• Train, coach and mentor employees to work at a level of performance identifiable with world class organizations with the goal of continuous process improvement every day
• Fostering and role modeling a positive attitude; outlook, willingness to learn and contributing to company success in their teams
• Ensure completion of required training, including any required health and safety training
• Ensuring completion and documentation of all tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
• Notify supervisor concerning the need for minor or major repairs
• Manual labor including some heavy lifting, working from ladders, and outdoor tasks
• Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education requirements:
• High school diploma is required plus post secondary education in a related field or equivalent prior work experience.
• 1+ year experience in a related role and/or with High Park Company
• Current fork lift and scissor lift training is an asset
• Basic computer skills considered an asset
• Demonstrated competency in ability to effectively problem solve with a keen focus on attention to detail required
• Ability to effectively problem solve
• Demonstrated competency in being dependable and punctual
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|