|Position: Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator|
|Job Id: 683|
|# of Openings: 1|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and working closely with the manufacturing, human resources, patient services, maintenance, and facilities departments, the Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the High Park Holdings change management, training, and, customer complaint programs. The Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring compliance to internal quality systems.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma is an asset
• Must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with internal departments
• Highly capable of multi-tasking, with minimal supervision
• Able to effectively complete and document root cause investigations.
• Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and audits
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status under Health Canada Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|