High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
IPM (Integrated Pest Management) Technician - Petrolia
Reporting to the IPM Supervisor, the IPM Production Technician will be responsible for successfully learning the Upstream Integrated Pest Management Program (Core Skills & Competencies) while working alongside experts within 12-18 months of continuous employment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Taking direction from the IPM Supervisor, IPM Lead, and Growers to learn how to prepare for events before and after each major activity in the Upstream Integrated Pest Management Program
- Learn and implement SOP and GMP compliance
- Learn how to safely and effectively set-up, operate and take-down all sanitation equipment
- Learn how to sanitize and set up all production materials required for all IPM Tasks
- Learn how to expedite Root ball removal as per direction from IPM Supervisor
- Ability to be directed in Scouting
- Ability to be directed in Bio Release
- Ability to be directed in various action tasks for Pest and Disease removal
- Learn to install sticky tape and sticky cards
- All other requests that help with process flow of the facility
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Grade 12 diploma is an asset
- Horticulture experience is an asset
- Scouting and IPM experience and asset
- Experience in a regulated and highly compliant environment is desired (ie. food industry, pharmaceutical)
- Basic computer skills considered an asset
- Capable of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.