|Position: Warehouse Technician|
|Job Id: 1162|
|# of Openings: 1|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
The Warehouse Technician, reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, is responsible for all warehouse tasks involving managing inventory, shipping and receiving as well as loading,
unloading, sorting and moving shipments.
Role and Responsibilities
• Oversees the secure and accurate loading, unloading, sorting and moving shipments both by hand and
• with the use of equipment
• Assists the Warehouse Supervisor with supervisory duties and assumes supervisory duties when needed
• Picking and inspecting shipment contents, comparing records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of shipments
• Manages inventory; including organizing, storing, retrieving and maintaining accurate stock inventories
• Perform quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off
• Ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and delivered to production facility in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules
• Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipment, deliveries and report discrepancies to immediate supervisor
• Maintaining shipping/receiving area, warehouse interior and exterior keeping the area neat and tidy and ensuring items are properly stored
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one-year relevant working experience
• Knowledge of material handling (e.9. dollies, forklifts, hand trucks, jacks, pallet trucks and wrapping machinery) with preference given to a holder of a valid forklift license
• Basic mathematic skills is required with a proven ability to read and interpret documents such as health and
• safety rules, shipping/receiving forms, shipping contracts, material safety data sheets, storage and handling
• recommendations, standard operating procedures, policy manuals
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard
• of safety protocols
• Physically capable to stand, walk, bend and stoop to load and unload orders throughout a shift of work
• Must be detail and accuracy orientated, cooperative and a problem solver
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule of work, have a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|