|Position: Security Guard|
|Job Id: 1185|
|# of Openings: 5|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Security Guard - Leamington, ON
Reporting to the Head of Security, the Security Guard will be responsible for the safety and security of all High Park Gardens employees and company assets.
Role and Responsibilities
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of: intrusion, unauthorized access, suspicious occurrences, diversion of product and other security related issues
• Responsible for investigating and acting as security agents on behalf of Tilray
• Responsible for the monitoring of the Security Management System (video surveillance, intrusion and access controls)
• Responsible for responding to all security and first aid events
• Follow established policies and protocols to ensure regulatory compliance
• Respond to Facility alarms, investigate and record disturbances
• Identify theft/diversion and take the appropriate action required by law and company policy
• Monitor Facility access to prevent unauthorized trespasses on Company property
• Provide 24-hour First Aid as an initial responder for all Facility patrons
• Participate in scheduled Security meetings
• Must adhere to the protocols and guidelines of Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Act
• Monitor and identify all incoming and outgoing employees and visitors to the site
• Participate in training seminars in all operations areas
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have Basic Security Training License/valid Security Worker's License along with a valid Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level II and CPR certification
• One-year experience as a Security Guard
• Experience in a customer services setting is an asset
• Attention to detail in all areas of security operations
• Must be able to effectively follow and give directions
• Highly effective teamwork skills in conjunction with strong conflict management skills
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|