|Position: Manufacturing Technician-London|
|Job Id: 1006|
|# of Openings: 20|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Manufacturing Technician - London
Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager, the Manufacturing Technician one will successfully learn Downstream Operations (Core Skills & Competencies) while working alongside experts within 12-18 months of continuous employment.
Role and Responsibilities
Whole Plant Breakdown
Extracts (Capsules, Droppers)
Facilities & Equipment Cleaning
General stocking of equipment and supplies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills considered an asset
• Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
• Maintain confidentiality and attain necessary skills/competencies
• Ability to take direction and follow all company policies/procedures
• Dependable and punctual
• Positive contribution and personal commitment/responsibility
• Must have access to transportation and the ability to travel to the Petrolia location as needed for support
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|