Técnico de Fabrico / Manufacturing Technician
CANTANHEDE - PORTUGAL
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the globe?
Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient processing of cannabis plants to create various products for market. The Technician will follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure the consistent and accurate processing of plants, meeting high quality standards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Harvest plants but de-potting, hanging and drying
- Whole plant breakdown and operating the Bucking machine
- Conduct product quality checks
- Product trimming, milling, grinding
- Facilities & equipment cleaning
- Complete plant/product inventory
- Stock of equipment and supplies
- Package extract products
- Deconstructions & reconstructions of packaged product
- Documentation of work processes
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in processing or producing products or food executing repetitive tasks in a manufacturing or a production setting.
- The ability to stand or sit for long durations of time.
- The ability to lift 25lbs repetitively throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to be “task focused” with a meticulous attention to detail
- Attention to detail, accuracy and pride in work completed.
- Ability to perform and comply with company’s Good Documentation Practices