Senior Revenue Associate, Toronto, Ontario
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Senior Revenue Associate will be responsible for accounts receivable activities including maintaining customer accounts, preparing invoices, managing insurance billing and reconciling AR GL account.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly, weekly, and consolidated revenue reporting, on a provincial and customer basis
- Manage all accounts receivable GL account reconciliations, including accounts receivable, intercompany receivables, and unapplied cash.
- Prepare customer invoices, post customer payments and reconcile customer accounts
- Set up and maintain all new customers accounts
- Manage insurance billings and receipts
- Customer relations - dealing with inquires, collections, and issuing statements
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness
- Perform all activities under accounts receivable and special projects accounting
- Ensure that all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial accounting activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain accounting files and records
- Keep abreast of federal, provincial, and municipal developments, laws and policies that may affect the financial operations of the organization
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience required
- Flexible and able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team with demonstrated interpersonal skills that promote mutually beneficial, respectful and professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization and proven ability to write concise reports to various audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Solid organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to represent information that is appropriately tailored to any level of the organization
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts with attention to detail in all areas of work
- Solid understanding of accounting software (ERP systems including sub-modules preferred)
- PC skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred), along with the ability to adapt to and learn new software