Creative Operations Manager - Toronto, ON
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Creative Operations Manager will partner with Resourcing, Communications, Marketing and other senior leaders to drive operational effectiveness for the marketing department, allowing them to focus on what they do best. The ideal candidate is highly creative and collaborative, detail oriented and understands the needs of a creative team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Own and drive operational effectiveness of our processes related to delivery, resourcing, budgeting and forecasting for the creative team.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and deploy print, social media, digital and promotional materials, signage, products and more
- Develop processes and organizational structure to ensure the flawless delivery of creative work
- Bring visibility, learning and inspiration to the larger organization.
- Act as the business partner to the Chief Marketing Officer & Creative Director.
- Partner closely with our internal business stakeholders in Communications, Production, Brand Strategy, Data and Analytics, Media, Sales, etc.
- Have a vision for the efficiency of the department
- Track performance on projects to make workflow more efficient
- Manage workback schedules for brand managers key calendar dates
- Manage digital platform for project tracking, project requests,
- Mitigate redundancy and errors for creative project planning
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an operationally-driven role within an agency environment required
- Several years of experience building and leading high performance teams required.
- Background in Creative, Digital Production, Program Management, Design Operations preferred.
- Extensive experience working in rapid-growth companies or agencies required
- Understanding of cannabis regulations in relation to timelines, budget, and legal considerations is an asset
- Impeccable organizational and program management skills.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to thrive in uncertainty and ambiguity.