CANTANHEDE - PORTUGAL
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the globe?
(Please apply in English)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist manager by identifying work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow;
- Order Processing, Cancellation & Modification;
- Order verification before shipping;
- Book and follow-up transport;
- Ensure correct shipment of national and international orders in accordance to established policies and SOPs;
- Work with Warehouse Supervisor to ensure the orders are ready for expedition and accurate inventory is kept;
- Fully and accurately complete and submit all required documentation and records;
- Work with customer service representatives to troubleshoot any issues that arise;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Engineering, Management, Logistics or equivalent, preferably.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in Transports and Logistics;
- Experience in international shipping and processes of importation and exportation;
- Knowledge of transports in a GDP environment is a plus;
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications;
- Good level of English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly capable of multi-tasking, with supervision;
- Ability to take direction and adhere to all company procedures;
- Strong work ethic, personal commitment/responsibility and positive team attitude.