Executive Assistant, IT - Seattle, WA
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the EA will manage the CIO’s calendar and inbox, arrange travel, process expenses, schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders, write internal communications, coordinate quarterly team events, and manage multiple IT projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Proactive and diplomatic management of highly dynamic calendars including scheduling high-level time-sensitive meetings, responding to all meeting invitations, anticipating and dealing with conflicts and prioritizing and engaging with others to solve them
- Prepare expense reports – review, reconcile, and provide appropriate invoices/receipts
- Interface with internal and external constituents in an engaging, effective manner, and handle a variety of sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Manage travel arrangements (domestic and international) including flight, hotel reservations, car rental, etc. for CIO and IT Directors.
- Handle information requests, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, and arranging conference calls
- Coordinate activities for meetings and events including scheduling and if necessary – ordering food, handling logistics for both on and offsite meetings, and handling issues as they arise
- Manage multiple smaller but important IT projects simultaneously, especially those that require heavy communication to end users
- Prepare presentations for strategic meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Completion of a related post-secondary diploma is preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- A minimum of 2 years of experience supporting top-C level executives as an Executive Administrative Assistant and Office Manager/Coordinator
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- Excellent computer skills using the entire suite of Microsoft Office products; expert level experience in Excel and Word, advanced level with PowerPoint, including executive or Board-level presentation experience
- A proactive approach and the ability to think ahead and anticipate problems before they arise is a must
- Willing to support all the various ad hoc requests that come from working in a growth company environment
- Ability to solve problems independently and work with minimal supervision
- Detail-orientation with good documentation and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A high comfort level in managing a significant number of projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Flexibility to adapt to changing job requirements as the company grows
- Must be able to design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, duplication of materials, etc.
Tilray welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org