Integrated Media & Technology Director, Toronto, Ontario
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Integrated Media & Technology Director will serve as a member of the Tilray global marketing team. They will lead the company in digital leadership with excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies within marketing technology, digital, and application development and IT infrastructure. The Director is responsible to set goals and manage campaigns in an effort to optimize reach and revenue. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and consumer-orientation in the market is critical to the organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage large technical projects, defining strategic approach and overseeing delivery
- Gather and transform business/customer needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an Engagement and Cross-marketing vision and strategy
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Provide in-depth analysis measuring the success of campaigns/tools and communicate the results to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to maximize product campaigns and support retail initiatives
- Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and social media behavior and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions.
- Lead and execute strategic digital roadmap
- Drive cutting-edge customer experiences within Tilray’s digital platforms
- Define and implement engagement standards and metrics
- Problem solve and ideation to continuously increase partner and consumer engagement
Qualifications and education requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalisim or other related study is required.
- 8+ years of experience in managing digital platforms and marketing specifically in internet enabled businesses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and presence with the ability to communicate and coordinate with a wide-range of business partners, including senior leaders and agencies.
- Able to demonstrate learning agility, meet tight deadlines and effectively balance competing priorities.
- Highly detail oriented with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience using agile methodologies and tools to deliver products and solutions
- Passion for and experience with designing functional yet beautiful and highly engaging customer experiences
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to form strong business relationships at all levels