GLOBAL INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, TORONTO, ON
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the VP of Global Communications, the Global Internal Communications Manager is responsible for the development of the internal communications strategy and managing its day-to-day execution across Tilray Inc. and its global subsidiaries and affiliates. This role includes creating and implementing internal communications plans on a global scale; executing tactical internal communication campaigns; and identifying and executing creative and strategic ways to educate, empower and engage internal audiences within a rapid-growth company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Regularly collaborate and engage with internal stakeholders: human resources, operations, sales, marketing, change management, executive leadership, global teams and more.
- Lead the development and delivery of the internal communications strategy including appropriate measurement and metrics, in collaboration with the communications team and relevant internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with global communications team to ensure internal communications strategy and messaging aligns with overall global communications strategy, narrative and tone.
- Develop and edit creative content including editorial style newsletters, educational presentations and videos, curated internal employee stories.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and other internal stakeholders to develop on internal messaging and scripts for corporate presentations and meetings.
- Build and manage employee engagement platform (Intranet) in partnership with Human Resources.
- Drive the internal communications calendar: announcements, events, all company meetings etc.
- Leverage industry best practices and innovative approaches to drive employee engagement within the organization.
- Act as a Tilray ambassador and employee resource within the organization.
- Foster culture of pride and collobration at Tilray.
- Degree in marketing, public relations/communications, or journalism required
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a management role either in-house or with a communications agency in a similar role
- A demonstrated expertise in managing integrated internal communications programs for a global or international company.
- Experienced in translating business goals/objectives/issues to various employee stakeholder audiences.
- Experience working with a public company is considered an asset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment demonstrating an ability to anticipate the future needs of the organization in a stage of rapid growth.
- Energetic, proactive, and engaging personality
- Able to demonstrate superior written communications skills, in both a corporate and creative style.