Practice Manager, Sydney, Australia
National Cannabinoid Clinics (NCC) is an Australian based company that specializes in cannabinoid therapy.We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the practice manager is expected to maintain financial records and implement quality systems to ensure a smooth and efficiently functioning medical cannabis clinic, in addition to providing an exceptional standard of care and positive customer experience to our patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate medical cannabis clinic front office operations.
- Drive the accreditation process, ensuring all standards are maintained consistent with RACGP and AGPAL accreditation standards as applicable to the service.
- Lead a team of reception and nursing staff, providing rostering, direction, recruitment and support.
- Provide professional and competent support to practitioners and allied health professionals, including management of rostering GP’s, appointment book, and billings.
- Practice billings, receivables, liaison with Medicare when required.
- Preparing and presenting regular reports as required.
- Implement and monitor infection control policies and procedures.
- Implement medical insurance, health records, coding and billing systems.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Practice in accordance with relevant legislation, Acts and agreements, workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination practices.
- Comply with any reasonable instruction policy or procedures to ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Participate in activities related to the recruitment and retention of Clinic patients.
- Participate in improving patient care and adherence to relevant standards.
- Utilize a range of Clinic specific information and technology systems to support effective decision making and optimize patient outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration required.
- 5+ years’ experience in medical office management.
- Proven expertise in implementing medical insurance, health records, coding and billing systems.
- Demonstrated success in implementing Helix.
- Extensive medical office billing experience.
- Proficiency with EMR systems and software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A strong team focus and personal work ethic.
- Strong communication skills and professional mannerism.