High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Production Scheduler Assistant
Reporting to the Lead Grower, the Production Scheduler Assistant will work closely with the Lead Grower on inventory management and data entry including demand planning, inventory planning, production planning and supply planning. The Production Scheduler Assistant shall track and report on production schedules being created and completed on time, and within budget.
- Update Acumatica on all upstream production activities
- Generate reports on inventory from Acumatica
- Assist in inventory counts
- Enter all relevant documentation into the necessary spread sheets
- Assist in writing SOP’s with guidance from Subject Matter Experts
- Maintain Production Training Needs matrix; ensure all production staff are up to date on training. Help establish a yearly refresher program.
- Data Entry
- Preparing production schedules and issuing work orders per production schedule.
- Participating with Material Requirement Planning.
- Coordinating activities with warehouse production units and traffic flow of supplies.
- Preparing and maintaining progress and other reports including Key Performance Indicators.
- Reviewing long-term forecasts to identify and mitigate possible capacity/material issues and recommending appropriate action.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred (i.e. business or supply chain management) or equivalent experience + a minimum of a one year diploma.
- Experience as a Production Scheduler, preferably in manufacturing would be considered an asset.
- Certified in Production & Inventory Management through APICS is an asset.
- Knowledge of MPS/MRP, Demand Flow, JIT, Forecasting, Inventory Planning, Kanban, and Supply Chain design preferred.
- Experience with Acumatica software systems preferred.
- Team player within cross functional, multi-disciplined team.
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to maintain filing systems, databases, and basic diary/minutes management.
- Detail-oriented and self-directed in execution of tasks required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong customer service orientation and strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Able to determine and prioritize proper team size per activity
- Maintain a positive outlook and willingness to learn and contribute to company success
- Maintain confidentiality and attain necessary skills/competencies
- Able to take and give direction and follow all company policies/procedures
- Must have an awareness of company needs and foresee potential problems
- Dependable and punctual
- Positive contribution and personal commitment/responsibility to a respectful workplace
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.