CANTANHEDE - PORTUGAL
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the globe?
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Field Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the Tilray equipment’s and systems are installed and put into service in accordance with the market best practices. It is also responsible to sustain an active continuous improvement policy.
It will also be responsible for developing and updating an automatic data collection system to allow relevant KPI monitoring.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and controlling an online dashboard to support Tilray activities;
- Track improvement opportunities and develop an integrated plan to execute them accordantly;
- Monitor the installation of new systems and equipment, playing a leading role and ensuring that they operate in accordance with defined / approved requirements;
- Develop continuously audits to support systems in a way to guarantee the optimal operating conditions;
- Perform Risk assessment activities on equipment’s and systems, working together with Maintenance department to build a strong and effective maintenance plan;
- Meets regularly with Facilities manager, and Maintenance supervisor to review compliance related issues, timelines, and evaluate progress.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree level in Mechanical/electronics Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience;
- Technical analytical skills and significant Field experience;
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction;
- High work standards and quality. Initiative and motivation;
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English;
- Must be organized and able to document all work.