|Position: Quality Assurance Associate-London, ON|
|Job Id: 955|
|# of Openings: 1|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Quality Assurance Associate-London, ON
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and working closely with the manufacturing, maintenance and facilities departments, the Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for assisting in leading and training the Quality Assurance team, managing deviation investigations, assisting with investigations and implementing continuous improvement projects within the Quality systems. The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for supporting the company’s Quality Assurance, manufacturing, maintenance and facilities department to ensure compliance to the Cannabis Regulations and quality systems for inventory control, SOP, GPP and process quality compliance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs Quality Assurance compliance audits on GPP, SOP’s and process quality issues
• Leads any necessary developments and improvements to manufacturing quality systems required as a result of any non-compliances to the Cannabis Regulations, process quality issues, SOP and GPP
• Leads the deviation reporting system and ensures all corrective actions identified are completed and validated.
• Provides necessary training to required employees for non-compliances to the Cannabis Regulations, Quality Assurance audits and Health Canada inspections
• Performs Quality Control monitoring for downstream manufacturing quality processes
• Assists in the continuous improvement of manufacturing quality systems
• Monitor process control data trends and communicates non-compliances to respective stakeholders
• Assist with quality system training matrix and communicates requirements in a timely manner to respective stakeholders.
• Assist with complaint handling and investigations and serves as a back-up for the QA Compliance Coordinator
• Creates and communicates monthly KPI reports for SOP, training, deviation and complaint systems.
• Vacation relief for Quality Assurance Assistants and Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must have Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a minimum of 1 years work experience in a similar role
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with internal departments
• Highly capable of multi-tasking, with minimal supervision
• Able to interface directly with cross functional teams
• Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and audits
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|