International Medical Marketing Director
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to CMO, the International Medical Marketing Director will help drive global recognition of the Tilray brand through leading the development of a global pipeline and global marketing materials to support our corporate strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in marketing including solid experience building a global pharma brand, portfolio strategy, and influencer activations geared toward the medical community. The candidate should also possess knowledge of cannabis and the regulatory considerations for global expansion.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support development of global strategy for Tilray branded products including portfolio, story development, promotion and partnerships
- Work closely with Director of Medical Marketing - Canada and global market leaders (Aus, EU, Germany, LATAM) to ensure each region’s marketing strategy aligns with corporate vision
- Lead, through stage gate, the development of international products that align with corporate sku priorities
- Ensure marketing materials are developed & produced to support product launches and ongoing engagement in market
- Act as voice for global market leaders in Canada with corporate team as it relates to support, resource allocation, and quarterly performance reporting
- Lead product development for medical skus ex-Canada through stage gate process
- Lead development of marketing materials adhering to corporate global standards
- Support global team in building business cases for new market entry
- Support global team preparing materials for presentations and meetings to ensure all documents align to corporate standards
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field required
- Minimum of 10 years brand marketing in pharma industry required
- Several years of experience leading and inspiring a team required
- Strong business sense, with an understanding of how to leverage creative storytelling to drive business
- Track record of success in a highly competitive environment
- Passion for the cannabis industry
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Possesses an open attitude and collaborative style, able to work easily across functional barriers and geographic borders