Demand Planning Analyst, Toronto, Ontario
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, the Demand Planning Analyst is accountable to generate / consolidate and maintain an accurate operational demand plan by item, by customer team and by region to drive production and inventory management, to ensure business and customer service targets are achieved.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Utilize information obtained from Sales, Marketing and Customers to provide a national and global view of time-phased demand.
- Proficient use of the regional, category and SKU forecasts, combined with leveraging customer data to drive efficiencies throughout the entire supply chain.
- Support the Demand & Supply Review and Consensus meetings within the S&OP process - drive effective process discipline and assist the business through effective gap management.
- Become a primary collaborator with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Fulfillment teams.
- Perform root cause analysis on forecast accuracy on an ongoing basis and address issues proactively.
- Identify and champion cross-functional improvement processes and projects to drive forecast accuracy towards critical results expectations.
- Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to Forecast Accuracy, Bias, Fill Rate.
- Post-secondary degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years of Demand Planning or customer facing/sales experience in the CPG industry required
- Extremely system/ERP savvy, with proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to articulate demand planning logics – drive for implementation of best practices in forecasting and demand planning
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with particularly well-developed skills to drive issue resolution throughout the supply chain
- Self-starter who will drive change and challenge traditional environment through a continuous improvement mindset
- Superior organization and prioritization skills