Manager, Business Intelligence
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Global VP of Supply Chain, the Manager, Business Intelligence will lead the development and implementation of business requirements-driven strategies and implementation of solutions to support business and customer collaboration initiatives.
The incumbent is responsible for identifying and developing innovative solutions in data analytics, BI, EDI, and eCommerce that will enable the delivery of internal and customer solutions. He/she will provide leadership and supervision to ensure that information systems and data services can support the short, mid and long-term goals of the organization.
Roles and responsibilities
- An established track record of providing service excellence and innovative solutions in a dynamic business environment undergoing significant growth and process transformation.
- Apply data analysis and business insights to drive data driven decisions. This role will also manage the technology road map, working with in-country and global Technology teams to ensure that the solutions the business needs are delivered. A leader in understanding analytics elements and how they tie together to create a data rich ecosystem that helps make better decisions faster.
- Skills to investigate, analyze, gain executive support and successfully deploy IT and supporting processes.
- The selected candidate will need to be both strategic and hands-on- someone with strong business acumen who brings a practical yet innovative approach to the task of identification and project management of initiatives in support of business and customer initiatives.
- Further, they will have the technical skills to manage projects in collaboration with IT, data management, and business intelligence teams in Marketing and Sales.
- Strong technical expertise/experience; someone who can contribute effectively in an advanced technical environment, delivering analytics solutions that interpret complex, disparate information. This includes driving training, change management, and compliance strategies across user groups.
- Translates complex data into meaningful insights to senior management strategic decisions and initiatives with external customers.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development and execution of all information management and analytics functions for the organization, ensuring compliance and high levels of satisfaction to groups using the information;
- Establish appropriate processes to ensure consistency and alignment of business analytics across the organization for maximum impact to drive business focus, backed up by metrics.
- Develop and lead a work plan that anticipates and evolves with changing priorities and projects across multiple client groups;
- A track record of building and motivating teams of committed, dedicated well-aligned professionals that deliver results; a collaborative approach; proven ability to achieve results through others.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/MBA/other related field
- Knowledge of Acumatica ERP is considered an asset
- At least 5 years of progressive business/IT leadership experience, including medium-scale systems implementation experience;
- Proven IT project timelines and budget management
- Strong desire to have knowledge of analytics, statistical and research
- Experience with BI Reporting, dashboard functionality
- Extensive background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining and metrics used in the preparation of reports, dashboards and presentations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned projects and see those projects through to completion