High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Head Grower, the Grower will be responsible for the coordination of work to ensure successful crop productions and completion of production schedules.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of production schedules
- Work with the Head Grower and Leads on the performance of production employees while maintaining a safe, clean and compliant workplace
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities, with production and quality assurance, setting clear expectations of the work to be done with the Leads to ensure product quality
- Complete all documentation to meet the company GMP standards requirements
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, and safety
- Provide leadership for problem and conflict resolution
- Follow and contribute to the improvement of the Cultural Program
- Any other duty deemed essential as requested by the Head Grower
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have completed a minimum of a Horticulture Certificate or Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in horticulture (cannabis or other plants). Supervisory experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong inventory and production management skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills for communicating with peers, schedulers and Head Grower
- Highly capable of multi-tasking, with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.