Demand Planning Analyst - Toronto, ON
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Demand Panning Manager, the Demand Planning Analyst is accountable to generate / consolidate and maintain an accurate operational customer delivery plan by item by customer to drive production and inventory management to ensure business and customer service targets are achieved.
Roles and responsibilities
- Gather information from customer demand planning team and production to come up with customer delivery schedule
- Monitor new product launch timing, ensure all new sku set up end to end process are managed in a timely manner
- Perform order management to reflect the most up- to- date schedule in ERP
- Proficient use of the regional, category and SKU forecasts, combined with leveraging customer’s data will be used to drive efficiencies throughout the entire supply chain
- This role is also responsible for supporting the Demand & Supply Review and Consensus meetings within the S&OP process - driving effective process discipline and assisting the business to through effective gap management
- The role is a primary collaboration contact with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Fulfillment teams. Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to Forecast Accuracy, Bias, Fill Rate. Customer Delivery Performance
- Perform KPI gap analysis on an ongoing basis and address issues proactively
- Identify and champion cross-functional improvement processes and projects to drive forecast accuracy towards critical results expectations
- Post-secondary degree
- 2-5 years of Demand Planning or customer facing/order management in the CPG industry
- Extremely system/ERP savvy, with proficiency in MS suite of products (particularly Excel)
- Able to articulate demand planning logics – drive for implementation of best practices in forecasting and demand planning
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with particularly well-developed skills to drive issue resolution throughout the supply chain
- Self-starter who will drive change and challenge traditional environment – continuous improvement mindset
- Timing management, high sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills