Marketing Manager, Seattle, WA
is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing, and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
High Park Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tilray, was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Join a fast-paced team at the forefront of the rapidly expanding legal cannabis industry. Tilray’s newly formed Retail Team is charged with developing and scaling an industry-defining customer experience for adult-use or recreational cannabis. We are building a team of self-directed subject matter experts with the desire and ability to figure out what needs to be done and then do it.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for overall brand management and identity. This role will develop and leading the retail marketing function to scale with the dynamic retail business. This role will assess and leverage the marketing teams of acquired and affiliated retail brands in both the US and Canada.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead the retail marketing strategy across portfolio of wholly owned and affiliated brands
- Planning, communicating and implementing social, online, in store, and print marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for marketing needs
- Maintain an awareness of cutting-edge retail trends and insights
- Effectively manages multiple and multi-site projects of varying complexity within set timelines
Who you are
- Passion for creating great customer experiences
- Experience working in or curiosity about cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurial in spirit while also leveraging the assets that come from being a part of a global company
- Ability to distinguish where to focus our tools to ensure we’re providing maximum value to our customers.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Eager to research and create new business relationships independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders located in diverse geographical areas/time zones (via phone and web)
- Demonstrated ability to get work done in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- The willingness to balance both office hours and meaningful time in market
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Five years proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Five years solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Five years experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience managing complex, time sensitive projects