|Position: Secure Storage (Inventory) Technician|
|Job Id: 905|
|# of Openings: 2|
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Secure Storage (Inventory) Technician
The Inventory Control, Secure Storage Technician reporting to Logistics Manager will focus their efforts on all Manufacturing Inventory activities both physically and in the ERP/MRP system. This role will manage inventory by performing general physical activities to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment and ensure that inventory in system is accurate. Must be able to learn all related (Core Skills & Competencies) within 6 months of continuous employment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Maintains inventory by organizing, storing, retrieving and maintaining accurate stock inventories
• Oversees the secure and accurate loading, unloading, sorting and moving shipments both by hand and with the use of equipment
• Picking and inspecting shipment contents, comparing records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of shipments
• Prepare documents, such as production tickets, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials;
• Perform quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off
• Ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and delivered to production facility in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules
• Daily end of shift reconciliation in ERP system of all manufactured product
• Issuing product in/out of secured storage for manufacturing activities
• Examine inbound/outbound shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipments and inventory movements;
• Weigh and manage bulk inventory containers, ensuring accurate weights.
• Label and seal packaged products according to SOPs.
• Prepare customer orders with a high attention to detail, within time guidelines.
• Ability to learn new processes.
• Ensure FIFO and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) are followed.
• Maintaining shipping/receiving area, warehouse interior and exterior keeping the area neat and tidy and ensuring items are properly stored
• Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures, and regulatory compliance procedures;
• Complete daily shipping and receiving logs; and report discrepancies in documentation, shipments, deliveries to your immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of material handling (e.g. dollies, forklifts, hand trucks, jacks, pallet trucks and wrapping machinery) with preference given to a holder of a valid forklift license is an asset
• Minimum 2 years of relevant inventory management in ER/MRP systems
• Strong math skills with a proven ability to read and interpret documents such as health and safety rules, shipping/receiving forms, shipping contracts, material safety data sheets, storage and handling recommendations, standard operating procedures, policy manuals
• Ability to use a scale, repetitively maintaining high level of quality.
• Strong inventory and production management skills
• Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
• Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of safety protocols
• Good Documentation Practices
• Physically capable to stand, walk, bend and stoop to load and unload orders throughout a shift of work
• Must be detail and accuracy orientated, cooperative and a problem solver
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule of work, have a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|