Clare Oaks was recently cited for top marks among nursing homes in both overall and short-term rehab care.
-Five Star rating from CMS for short-term rehab and skilled nursing care.
-US News & World Report “Highest Performing” category from their study of 15,000 Nursing Homes
-CMS placed Clare Oaks in the top 3% of nursing homes nationwide based of hospital readmissions
Under the supervision and direction of the Community Life Program Manager, the Community Life Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Producing and distributing the monthly newsletter, development and design of bulletin boards, and production of daily schedule positings in Residential Living.
- Assisting with the planning and production of the monthly calendar, activity input in to the Touchtown System and advertising of programs for residents and staff;
- General administrative functions including filing, copying, submitting work orders, function sheets, processing invoices, record maintenance, updating policies and procedures, departmental errands, correspondence, and reporting;
- Assisting with event planning and special projects/activities, including room set-up, resident escorts, coordination of entertainers/speakers, program preparation, and general food service;
- Establishing and maintaining acceptable record keeping practices and attends scheduled in-services and training;
- Aiding in the transport of residents to medical appointments, when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree, preferred
- Effective verbal and non-verbal skills for all levels of communication using the English language
- One (1) year of experience in a clerical role, preferred
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or activities at one time
- Ability to provide excellent resident service and build and maintain positive relationships with the residents
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, supervisors, employees, residents, and visitors
- Excellent attendance record in previous positions
Clare Oaks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or genetics.