Interested in joining an award-winning air medical program that is committed to excellence and offers the best in patient care? Life Link III has been named Program of the Year by the Association of Air Medical Services and a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. Apply today and prepare to take your career to even greater heights!
The IT Analyst position is intended to support operations of the IT function in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This may include providing IT application, infrastructure, and system support for LLIII employees and business processes. LLIII will benefit from an internal, knowledgeable resource who can address LLIII specific computing needs and systems. This position will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This position will also help define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ years providing computing support and recommendations to a business organization
Familiarity working with computing servers in a networked environment
Familiarity working with Microsoft Office, server environment, and operating systems
- Knowledge of Virtual Private Networks and wireless network system concepts
- Sequel server database operation and programming
- Business Intelligence system administration and data analysis
- Proactive customer focus, collaboration and project management skills
Additional Experience/Skills/Knowledge/Training Attributes:
Experience working in SharePoint environment
Familiarity with Crystal Reports operation and report creation
Familiarity with MS Dynamics (Great Plains) financial/accounting system
Familiarity with Zoll products and general health care IT systems
Analytical and Business Intelligence (BI) skills to improve existing processes
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Familiar with Privacy and Security regulations (HIPAA) and data security/privacy best practices
- Provide project oversight support for IT developmental and implementation projects.
- Handle multiple IT project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Provide support for operational data query requirements.
- Support and maintain user PC applications in a network environment.
- Consult with staff regarding end user computing systems and network-based PC/workstation software and hardware, system security, recovery and back-up procedures.
- Partner with the Information Security Officer to develop, maintain and coordinate the information security compliance activities, architecture, security policies, principles and standards.
- Provide operating support for Communication Center CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) system.
- Address on-site computing questions and requests regarding user desktop and laptop computer performance in the network environment.Provide first-line support for software and hardware issues.
- Assist internal customers with data extraction and report creation to support business analytical needs.
- Provide monitoring, maintenance, upgrade and support of IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, and software.