Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for an experienced Receiver/Dragger to join our winning team.
This position is responsible for constantly move up to 300 pounds and work in a cold environment. The Receiver/Dragger will be responsible for demonstrating our Core Values and helping us carry out our purpose of Nourishing Lives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- The Receiver/Dragger will be responsible for the following: Incoming product must be checked for proper codes, leakers, and damages.
- The Receiver/Dragger is responsible for the proper rotation of all production items to their assigned location including R.T.S.
- When all lines in the vault are turned off at the start of the shift and you have walked all around the vault to make sure that no one is working on the lines and all lines are clear, hose down all lines with water. Then turn on all the tracks.
- Assist in putting up orders for those customers who choose to pick up their own product.
- Must be able to assist in taking product to a trailer that was short at time of loading.
- Must be able to separate, dump, and reprocess items before putting them on the line to be palletized.
- Follow all company safety standards. Promote and maintain company goodwill. Report any hazards to your supervisor immediately.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Must be flexible and able to work any shift
One-year experience in production preferably in a manufacturing/food processing environment with a transportation division.
- Work Environment: The noise level is usually moderate to occasionally loud. Is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and/or cold inside the buildings. There is a continuous exposure to hazards including working around moving machinery and parts. FLSA Status: This position is not exempt from overtime.
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.